You don’t necessarily need to undergo invasive surgery to improve the condition of your skin. Learn more about laser vein removal for spider veins and aftercare tips following laser hair removal with these great resources.
- Explore this article from WomensHealth.gov for statistics regarding spider veins and varicose veins.
- What causes spider veins and varicose veins? Find out with this link from MedicineNet.com.
- Learn what to expect following laser hair removal with this article from MayoClinic.com.
- Check out this WebMD.com article for an overview on what to expect before, during, and after laser hair removal.
- This article from the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery provides information on chemical peels.
Give Prolase Laser Clinic a call at (818) 660-1664 for more information on our services.